3″ or 4″ Core Applications.
Nothing Else Like It.
JMS® is insurance against jamming not once but twice. Our 4.0 JMS® does not sacrifice core size in order to do this maintaining a standard 4″ diameter core in 7 7/8″ – 9 7/8″ hole size while still preventing two jams. Our 3.0 JMS® for use in 6 ¾” and smaller hole sizes, delivers 3″ core while allowing up to 2 jams. We like to think of JMS® as insurance against tripping and in the oilfield you should always have this type of insurance.
STANDARD CONVENTIONAL CORING
- Mitigates Unplanned Tripping
LONG BARREL APPLICATIONS
- Fractured Formations
- Swelling Formations
- Shale, Expanding Soft Sediments
- Multiple Transition Zones
HIGH SPREAD RATES
NO REDUCTION IN CORE SIZE WITH 4.0 JMS®
- 4.0” Diameter Core in 7 7/8″ – 8 3/4″ hole
- 3.0″ Diameter Core in 6 1/4″ – 6 3/4″ hole