Largest Core from the Slimmest Hole
Canamera 525 is the reinvention of slimhole coring. At an OD of 5.25″, the Canamera 525 is the slimmest core barrel capable of delivering 3.5″ diameter core. Who cares? We do and we think you should as well because a larger core is a better core and a slimmer barrel is a more versatile barrel. You can’t run a 5 1/2″ or a 5 3/4″ core barrel in a 6 1/4″ hole size and still be fishable. You can with Canamera 525. You can’t provide geology with 77% more core than 2 5/8″ OD and 33% more than 3″ OD core. You can with Canamera 525.
- Largest core available in 6 1/8″ hole
- Higher ROP’s (less material removed)
- Longer barrels
- 77% more volume than traditional 2 5/8″
- 33% more core volume than 3″ diameter core
- 3 1/2″ OD core versus the traditional 2 5/8″ OD core